Saturday, August 18, 2007

Holler holler, pop your collar

Hey guys!
Just checking in and seeing how you all settled in. Please post (via the comment option) cell phone numbers, other contact info, and prayer requests here. Also, if any of you have trouble finding churches, please let me know where your homestay is. I can ask around for you. I think it's important to get hooked up with a church community because we weren't meant to go through this battle alone (granted, we have one another). And even though there may be a language differences, praise God that fellowship and worship goes beyond such barriers (like how it's gonna be in heaven!!!). I pray that we will all get a taste of heaven this year in Korea, wherever you are. I don't have a cell phone yet, but once I do, I will let you all know. Post away, por favor!!! :)

-Diane

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayer Requests:
1. God's hand in selecting the people I will interact a lot/build a friendship with this upcoming year
2. Wisdom as I make important decisions on how I will spend my time here
3. Praise God for healing

Contact Info:
Homestay:
경기도 부천시 원미구
상 3동 505-9 번지
Homestay phone:
032-325-3593
Cell: soon
email: lee.dianes@gmail.com

Alison said...

Hey! I miss you guys! I hope you are doing well. I know God is carrying us! I am doing well. I have a great family and know God wants me to be here.
Prayer Requests:
1. That I wouldn't be homesick. I just miss my family a lot!
2. That I wouldn't be scared about everything going on. I know God is the one and only God and He is amazing. I just need to fully trust Him with everything.
3. That I would make meaningful friends here

Cell Phone: 010-5533-5780 (and it is hot pink - when else will I ever get to have a pink phone! Please call me - I would love to talk!)
email: alison.e.lee@gmail.com
blog: www.alisoninkorea.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi All,

glad to hear that things are going well thanks Diane you are amazing and I am so glad that I had a chance to meet you. You have done so much for us it's wonderful. I will post more when it isn't so late. gotta get up tomorrow and do stuff...=) but you are all in my prayers and i know that God will do wonders through us this year. just keep your hearts open and your eyes on Him and let His grace and His love flow through us. You are all Children of God and are shining bright as stars! Take care and talk to you soon.


E-mail: ray.febus@gmail.com

Jenna said...

Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well! I know that God is blessing everyone in His own special way- I pray that each one of us is being reminded of the great love He has for us.

Contact Info:
Cell: 010-7182-6646
E-mail: Jenna.Novaral@gmail.com
Blog: Jenna-Clark@blogspot.com
AIM: jennacita33
Skype: JNovaral (I think)

Prayer Requests:
1. that I would be able to continually praise Him for everything He has given me
2. comfort and communication for my parents back home